I am still in between tasks and waiting. So, enjoy…
1. More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can’t wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that’s not only better, but also more directly involves me.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
4. The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase “Regards” again.
5. Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn’t work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ’s. We just figured it out. Today’s kids are soft.
6. There is a great need for sarcasm font.
7. Sometimes, I’ll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the f*** was going on when I first saw it.
8. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
9. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
10. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
11. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I’m trying to finish a text.
12. A recent study has shown that playing beer pong contributes to the spread of mono and the flu. Yeah, if you suck at it.
13. Was learning cursive really necessary?
14. LOL has gone from meaning, “laugh out loud” to “I have nothing else to say”.
15. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
16. Whenever someone says “I’m not book smart, but I’m street smart”, all I hear is “I’m not real smart, but I’m imaginary smart”.
17. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear what they said?
18. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams up to prevent a dick from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers!
19. While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it…thanks Mario Kart.
20. MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighbourhood.
21. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
22. I find it hard to believe there are actually people who get in the shower first and THEN turn on the water.
23. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
24. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
25. Bad decisions make good stories
26. Whenever I’m Facebook stalking someone and I find out that their profile is public I feel like a kid on Christmas morning who just got the Red Ryder BB gun that I always wanted. 546 pictures? Don’t mind if I do!
27. If Carmen San Diego and Waldo ever got together, their offspring would probably just be completely invisible.
28. Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to go around and say their name and where they are from, I get so incredibly nervous? Like I know my name, I know where I’m from; this shouldn’t be a problem….
29. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you’ve made up your mind that you just aren’t doing anything productive for the rest of the day.
30. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after DVDs? I don’t want to have to restart my collection.
31. There’s no worse feeling than that millisecond you’re sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
32. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
33. “Do not machine wash or tumble dry” means I will never wash this ever.
34. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Darn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What’d you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run away?
35. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
36. I like all of the music in my iTunes, except when it’s on shuffle, then I like about one in every fifteen songs in my iTunes.
37. Why is a school zone 20 mph? That seems like the optimal cruising speed for paedophiles.
38. Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
39. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
40. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day “Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?” How the hell do I respond to that?
41. It really pisses me off when I want to read a story on CNN.com and the link takes me to a video instead of text.
42. I wonder if cops ever get pissed off at the fact that everyone they drive behind obeys the speed limit.
Ahhhhh, scanning complete, ready to proceed. Splendid!
Well it is back to work for me!