“What’s on my mind?” Humm, in no particular order:
A Cuppa (I think pomegranate black)
Bacon (ok, yeah all of the time)
A “perfect” job (there is one out there and I WILL find it!)
The gym- I REALLY need to go back.
Coconut macaroons (see above)
Tervis cups (an early Christmas present and I ❤ it!)
Pancakes (only three, any more and blahhh)
Almond milk (yummy yummy in my tummy)
The mating practices of the Norwegian Troll. (I don't know why)
Depending upon where one is in his/her life, a book, read many times, speaks differently each time (did that make sense?)
Standing on this table, and pulling the speaker from its mounting in hopes of silencing the bloody holiday music. Because if I hear another version of Jingle Bells I AM GOING TO SCREAM!
🙂 have a great day!
a pui tardi
“they” say is where the heart is.
I “feel” homeless today.
How can that be?
Hi, hello! Hiya!
Well, in two days I’ve participated in two life marking events; a fiftieth wedding anniversary celebration (yeah, there are a few people who take their wedding vows seriously) and a birthday party for a five year old girl. Both were ….WOWZERS. To see a living testament of love, fidelity and commitment was and still is amazing. On the other hand, to see the wonder and awe in the eyes of a five year old and then in a flash, see her grow from child to young girl, to woman…wow.
My UK guru has done it again. What has she done? She taught me a lesson. The lesson she “taught” on expectations. I’m driving the expressway— BOOYAKITTY! Expectation – My read on her “lesson”; if one puts an expectation on something or someone, a “limit” has been set, opinions start to form – thoughts start to form – helpful or unhelpful thoughts/opinions. So, mentally we have already set ourselves up before an event even happens.
(It’s actually more profound in my head as opposed to on screen). That’s all! I just thought My UK guru has done it again. 🙂
Grief. Wow, I am always amazed at how freely people give advice about grief. Hey how about this…just leave the grieved alone (unless they’re suicidal or something.). But offering anecdotes about how you got over this or that. Well, yippie bloody doo for you! And as I write this the thought comes….the level of grief, I believe, is proportionate to the level of love, adoration and respect one has for the decedent. and now the voice is gone
Oops, I’ve to go. I’m needed in another place in time.
a pui tardi!
A few things today.
I do not celebrate Easter, but if you do, I am ok with that! Just sayin’
“This is the best that I can do without being fake. Honestly, I lack the emotional skills to be any happier than I am right now. I am sorry that this is not enough for you.”
My response to recent news that would have anyone else jumping for joy and shouting it from the rooftops. That is just not how I behave and to ask me to otherwise, well I won’t do that. So, deal with it!
Now don’t get me wrong, it registered, and I felt, but not enough to make a spectacle of myself. But that lead me to other thoughts and social scenes where my lack of affect made me stand out like a sore thumb.
People just don’t get that it is a MAJOR chore for me to do anything socially. It isn’t for fear of using the wrong fork or saying the wrong thing (well actually it does have more to do with saying the wrong thing, but that goes with the not understanding the intricacies of humour and wit.)
Oh well, kinda over that topic.
Last week was a busy one. Wasn’t able to get to the gym, but, had a week-long workout. With the digging and shovelling, moving this here and there, and mowing and raking. Well you get the hint. I just can’t wait until the new week started. In addition, I was able to take many of the things learned in the gym and apply them at home I will be able to return to my regular schedule. I like the break in routine; yet, returning to a set pattern is much anticipated. However, I am going to add something to that schedule. I will start riding my bike again 1st thing in the morn.
“What are you, a fucking witch?” Not just a witch, but a “fucking” one at that!
I seem to attract the curious/hateful ones. I just don’t know why. I guess its the same as how children, animals and old people seem to flock to me. So, I am going to answer your questions in order received. Some answered with a question, just to see if you are paying attention.
1. When will we move past labels? Define witch.
2. I think this is a joke; at least I hope so? I have never ridden a broom and I don’t know anyone who has. I’ve seen a few people jump a broom or two, but ride, can’t say that I have. Do you realise how silly that would look? I mean REALLY. If anything, I like to go on a magic carpet ride. 🙂 did ya get that or is it soaring overhead on a broom?
3. I do not own, not have I ever owned a cauldron. I have done some cauldron work. Just to see what the hoopla was about. Wasn’t impressed.
4. Spells, incantations, yeah I know a few. You know a few prayers don’t ya? Kinda the same thing. If you really look at it. Really, requesting something from an “external/internal” source.
5. No, I can’t turn anyone into anything. REALLY. You’ve been watching too much Bewitched or Charmed or any of those shows that show stuff like that. But wouldn’t that be a hoot! Someone does something annoying and “poof” you’re a toad. But consider this, toads multiply at a ferocious rate. I’d much rather have one person not like me than 1,000s. (not an original thought, but…)
6. I have never sacrificed a small human or animal. I don’t Yeah, the folklore says that “witches” make sacrifices to…
7. No, I DO NOT WORSHIP SATAN. I mean, come on dude (or dudette), REALLY??? Stop watching late night television. Do you know how to use google?
8. Do I believe in God? (Which one because it appears that there are as many Gods as there are religions and just as many “holy texts”?) and it appears that more crap is done in “his name,” than in any pagan god’s name. Think about it!
9. Will I go to “heaven or hell?” Honestly, this place in which we live is hell to me. Pain, despair, hunger, war, disease, pestilence …. What is the difference betwixt my “hell” and your “hell?” As for the other place, I guess we shall see. Or will I?
10. Since I like myself soooo much, I’ve never found/seen the need to do the “coven” thing. Considering that I do not feel the need to do any group worship service thing, that would not appeal to me.
11. Yes, I’ve danced naked by the pale moonlight. IN THE PRIVACY OF MY HOME. I actually got that one. It’s a quote from one of those Batman films.
So I am thinking this is a joke. But it has been fun.
Oh, I do not like name droppers.
Do I look like an unlettered country oaf? Why do people think I am well, stupid? Why are they amazed at what I know?
a pui tardi
Our purpose, well one of then anyway is to learn something new everyday; to try to make the world a better place. (ok, lets all join hands and sing Kumbayah.) So, with that said, jejeje, I require your assistance with a Christian religious matter. I make no jest. I am quite serious about this.
What does the hiding of multi-hued eggs, a huge “bunny” (that honestly looks quite scary) and various confections have to do with the resurrection of the Christian saviour? I honestly don’t get it. So, without threats of my “eternal soul burning forever in the fire pits of Hell” and all of the other threats of damnation, can someone explain this to me?
I eagerly await your responses. Yeah, I could google the meaning, but, I am curious to get “real-world” answers. \o/ < I love this little guy!
Mi sento un po ‘italiano di oggi. In addition, a bit out of sorts, and when that happens, I turn to musica. I find that I can escape the il caos della mia mente e solo galleggiante di distanza.
I am thinking about stepping away from the mondo elettronico bot un po ‘. Refocus, refine or perhaps redefine my ragion d’essere. (in in the “why are we here” question).
I say that. Yet, I am drawn back to the net…to the web di pensiero e di un’idea.
We shall speak again anon!
Have a grande giorno e renderla produttiva uno!